Sunday, January 18, 2009

Timeline Rubric Project is due January 22.
EX I have eight or more items about my life. My timeline goes in order from birth to the present. I have pictures/artifacts that go with everything. Everyone will want to take a closer look. I know what I’m talking about and what I have to say is interesting. Hey we’re talking about me here.
M+ I have eight items about my life. My timeline goes in order. I have at least one picture/artifact to go with each item. It’s neat and easy to see. I read from the timeline and occasionally give additional information.
M I have five-seven items about my life. I flip-flopped my items a little. A little sloppy but there is a picture/artifact for most of my items. I read straight from the timeline. I hope no one falls asleep.
NY I have less than five items about my life. It was suppose to be in order? You mean I needed to have something for people to see? I have amnesia and don’t know anything about my life. What’s my name again?

No comments: